Thursday 23 April 2015

Cat treats petshop.co.uk review

As a cat lover and a owner of 2 cats, i am always looking for new treats and food to give them so when petshop.co.uk offered me the chance to review some products i took up the offer straight away!

They sent me 3 different items: 

Dreamies biscuit treats - Duck flavour
Almo Nature sachet packets x2 - Chicken flavour
Hills Science Plan Optimal Biscuits - Chicken flavour



Both my cats can be quite fussy but as soon as i opened the box the cats were hanging around me begging for treats! As you can see, Harley managed to knock some biscuits out of my hands and couldnt wait to get stuck in! Think its safe to say she enjoyed them. Davey woofed down a load of treats too so these are definitely are hit in my house.

They've had Dreamies before but had never tried the two other products but as you can see, both cats happily sat in the kitchen and ate a massive bowl full each. Anyone would think they hadnt been fed for a month! Greedy cats...



We are definitely going to be purchasing these again.

The links to the treats can be found here:

http://www.petshop.co.uk/brands/Hills.html
http://www.petshop.co.uk/brands/Almo-Nature.html
http://www.petshop.co.uk/brands/Dreamies.html

So if you want to treat your cat soon or want to try out a new cat food then i highly recommend visiting petshop.co.uk and purchasing some of these items! 


**Disclaimer: I received these products for the purpose of this honest review. All views are my own


Super Busy Mum

2 comments:

  1. Aww I love cats. I think I favour them over dogs big time, haha! Great review and thanks for linking up! #MMWBH

    ReplyDelete